Natural Hair Braiding License
This is a natural hair care course.
It’s for #BlackWomen who are currently or new to the Natural hair braiding industry and would like to gain the confidence of braiding in compliance with hair braiding classes and a hair braiding 30 hour course to obtain a hair braiding license.
Instead of attend 9 to 10 months in school for a cosmetology license.
Thanks to deregulation of #OccupationalLicensing the braid License has been created for an easier barrier to entry into to beauty industry.
Are you wondering “how to get my braiding license?”
Well eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. offers
natural hair classes.
The 30 hour hair braider Registration of Minnesota, is the case in which Institute for Justice, builds it’s Freedom Braiders and Natural Hair Braiding Act upon.
If your looking for licensing contact Denise at ecoHairBraider.org
Board of Cosmetologist: https://mn.gov/boards/cosmetology/licensing/hairbraiding/
Yes, you can receive your Natural Hair Braiding Registration in 7 days after you mail the Hair Braider Registration Application to the Board of Cosmetology.
1. An eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. (digital download) Completion Certificate
2. An eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. e-Booklet Video Training
3. An eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. Window decal of Certification
4. An eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. Sticker of Certification
5. An eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. Magnet of Certification
6. One eco Hair Braider® Association,LLC. Rubber Thimblette